Got a kick-arse business you wanna get some free promotion for?? Email victoria@supportingempoweredwomen.com

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Kiss Me Quick


Kiss Me Quick is the baby of a very wonderful woman I met whilst out shaking my stuff one night. She is an insanely beautiful and talented women who creates sexy vintage inspired lingerie. I'm not going to waffle on too much about this because Simone's pieces simply must be seen and admired and perhaps a little strutting must be done in them!



" Kiss Me Quick started in 2006, its my little lingerie outlet, I’m the sole owner and doer of everything!
All items are designed, cut and sewn by me alone.
You know I cant say I know how my business benefits me or my family – haha – I work full time and then I come home and sew!"


Its not very exciting in that respect, but in others its created its own social outlet, at the moment I’m working on a new range and a pop – up shop, so all the associated meetings, with models, photographers and designers I’m collaborating with for the shop, are fun for me!


I love my business because its a creative outlet, because I have full control over what I do and I love all the people who make this world of alternative lingerie styling fun, the artists, performers, customers... wonderful!"


Follow Kiss Me Quick on Facebook for all the latest updates and pics of new stock!

Help a sister out!

No comments:

Post a Comment