Got a kick-arse business you wanna get some free promotion for?? Email victoria@supportingempoweredwomen.com

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Perth Party Feet

Well, another exciting business to showcase for you all this week. I have changed the format for the blog posts and this is the first business to use it. Sarah is my friend's sister in law and I've already bought some shoes from her great business Perth Party Feet. Sarah has run her business since January this year and has already gained a lot attention for having unique and well priced shoes. Here's what Sarah wrote about her business;





Tell us about your business-

      As a lover of shoes myself, I know that sometimes it is hard to find a unique pair that stands out in the crowd. With this in mind, I decided to start a shoe business, supplying ladies with fashionable and unique shoes for all occasions, at a reasonable price. I am still working on inventory and more stock, but the response so far has been very encouraging.

How does your business benefit you-

     It feels great to know that I have started this business from the ground up, with the help and support of my partner. It is almost like having my own baby, and watching it grow from stage to stage. There is an incredible sense of satisfaction when I receive an email or a message from a lady who has purchased something from me, who loves what they have purchased, and has received compliments on it. It is an amazing feeling.

What advice do you have for women looking to go into business-

      Hang in there! Perseverance is key – sometimes things don’t look so good, and you wonder whether it is worth it at all – just keep on at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment