Got a kick-arse business you wanna get some free promotion for?? Email victoria@supportingempoweredwomen.com

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Ayana Organics

This is a particularly exciting post. It just goes to show how many women in our community are trailblazing their way into the business world! I started my new job and within a few days I'd discovered that my colleague's wife started an amazing business! Please welcome Samantha and her splendiferous business Ayana Organics.




Ayana Organics: Natural skin care for pregnancy, postnatal, baby and the spa range for all women.

I created Ayana Organics 3 years ago, as I was keen to see a product on the market that ticked all of my personal boxes....a vegan, certified cruelty free skin care range that used only natural and organic ingredients; that was free of chemical preservatives; that supported fair trade and that had an environmental focus. 
Several years prior to setting up Ayana, I had come across the Gandhi quote: ''Be the change you want to see in the world". Rather than getting frustrated with companies that appeared to be getting on the natural or organic bandwagon, but not really delivering, I decided to create what I wanted to see. 
Working for myself has offered many benefits: I am able to remain at home with my children and watch them grow; to follow my passion; to get creative, to choose the stockists that I wish to work with; to support a fair trade project in Nepal, to donate products and to fundraise for charities close to my heart, and to employ other women who are in a similar situation to myself.

So Ladies, if you love yourself and your family then have a look at the utterly gorgeous products from Ayana Organics and head to http://www.ayanaorganics.com.au/osc/ or on the Facebook Page, Samantha also has a great blog which has been very informative and slightly addictive! 

*Dear Readers, I apologise for the formatting issue in the second paragraph. I cannot for the life of me get it to go away! Please disregard, I am aware of the mistake but I am powerless to stop it*


No comments:

Post a Comment