Got a kick-arse business you wanna get some free promotion for?? Email victoria@supportingempoweredwomen.com

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Vita Tratta Photography

I met Loz (Lauren) at a Naming Day where she was taking some beautiful photos for the couple to keep as special memories of the day. She was so attentive to each of the guests and got some beautifully candid shots of the family with baby Danny on his special day, and some great action shots of everyone mingling together and having a great time. I was struck by her effervescent personality, ability to talk with every person there. So, I stalked her on facebook, poured over the photos from the day and hit her up to be on the blog... yay, she's here!!



Here is what Lauren had to say about her business;

 
"Since I was a little girl I have always been amazed with the world of photography and being able to capture that special moment in being.. whether the good or the bad. 
I have decided to extend my passion and love of cameras to do something that I love. 
Vita Tratta  is 'Life is ' photography .
I don't limit myself to any particular type of photography. I like to put my artistic flair on any event. I am currently studying a double bachelor of Arts majoring in Interior Design and Photography. I like ALL things arty farty! "

"Persuing this career is something I never dreamed would actually become a reality. I received a parcel in the mail on Monday - My business cards and fridge magnets and it has all just become a bit more 'real'.
It benefits me and my little family because I am happy. And as my father used to say if 'mum' aint happy no body is happy. haha! It brings a warming, exciting passionate new light to my everyday life - our everyday life! I feel great when I see the faces and moods I have captured on the view screen.
The love of my life Jason has supported me through all my endevours
I couldn't now imagine how it was without him
- You have been my inspiration, support and rock even on the darkest of days. I love you always."

My business details are 
Albina Chase Lakelands 6180
Photographer for weddings, events, studio, sports.
So, blog readers, if you need any fantasmical photos taken, have a look at Lauren's sites and give her a call!
Help a sister out!

No comments:

Post a Comment