Got a kick-arse business you wanna get some free promotion for?? Email victoria@supportingempoweredwomen.com

Tuesday 6 September 2011

First Feet

As a Mum of two kiddies myself, I get genuinely excited about little shoes. Your new baby's feet are one of the first things you gaze at after they are born, they are just so magically tiny and show just how precious these little humans are. And then, as they grow, their feet are one of the real indicators of exactly how far they've come. From the teeny socks which were too small for your pinkie, to the first toddling shoes... to the all important first school shoes and (*gasp*) the first high heels!! Here is our first baby shoe business for the blog!


Run by Gael Ward, a stay-at-home mum of two beautiful soles of her own, she has got a gorgeous selection of the highest quality first shoes. Here is what Gael told me about her business;


 I started my business initailly designing hair accessories . The shoe side of the business has just progressed so fast that I have laid to rest the hair clips for now and am currently waiting on my next lot of shoe designs to arrive. I'm super excited to be a work from home mum. It gives me the freedom, when I put the work hat on and take it off. My family are the single most important aspect of my life so getting to put them first and also have a business is a postion I am exceptionally grateful to have. I believe it is so important for women to help each other on their journey especially since our society has shifted from that of community. Amazing women doing amazing things..thanks so much for allowing me to be part of empowering women.


So, if you have some little feet in your house, please head over to http://www.firstfeet.com.au/
Also, you can find First Feet on their facebook page or email info@firstfeet.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment