Got a kick-arse business you wanna get some free promotion for?? Email victoria@supportingempoweredwomen.com

Thursday 28 July 2011

Dummytied- Handmade Dummy Clips and other awesome accesories

http://www.dummytied.com.au/

My friend Danae and I met online while we were both pregnant, me with my second, her with her fourth (holy crap!) and our babies ended up being born only a day apart.

We met a few months after they were born and became fast friends. Danae is a stay at home mum who started her own business making beautiful, personalised accessory essentials for babies, children and the entire family.


Toy Savers

Bottle Tags


Matching Sets
This is only one of my many friends who are busting their butts, doing things to benefit themselves and their family. We work hard for our money and I feel it is so important to be aware of where it gets spent. I'd much rather pay a little more for something, where the profits go directly to helping a woman and her family than buying something from a global organisation which is more than likely run by a man who already has a bisquillion dollars!

So, if you want something like this, or know of someone who does, please go to http://www.dummytied.com.au/ and help a sister out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment