Got a kick-arse business you wanna get some free promotion for?? Email victoria@supportingempoweredwomen.com

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Stormies Dog Wash

After a short Christmas break, we're back with a great local business run by the mother of a colleague of mine.

Please welcome Tammy with her wonderful business  Stormies Dog Wash


 Tell us about your business-

Stormies is a caring and compassionate dog washing service that endeavours to have happy clients both furry and human! Primarily washing dogs and cats, I also have a client base of other furry pets, such as  rabbits, guinea pigs and even Old Macdonalds Travelling Farm!! All wash services are tailored to your pets individual needs, and a range of products are on hand to suit all skin types! Currently servicing the north eastern suburbs of Perth.
How does your business benefit you?

I previously worked in the retail management business and found that having 3 children the hours I was required to work were not conducive to maintaining a suitable work/life balance. After some considerable soul searching and research I decided that making the jump to small business would be a worthwhile endeavour. Some 4.5 years later, I have a successful business that I work into my own schedule, and have achieved a balance that works for our family.
What advice do you have for women looking to go into business?

I must admit that I was apprehensive about starting my own business but I had great support from my husband and extended family in the early stages. It was scary going from a guaranteed salary into the unknown, but I believe that confidence in my abilities and business plan was what kept me going in the early months.
Contact-

Ph  freecall 1800 364499 (1800doggywash)
stormiesdogwash@hotmail.com  or Facebook : stormies dog wash
So, if you live in Perth and you want to spoil your little furry friends, please get in touch with Tammy and help support her amazing business!

No comments:

Post a Comment